Build Your Own Rope (Elevate MAX)
BUILD YOUR OWN ELEVATE MAX ROPE, perfect for Beginner to Advanced Jumpers looking to do fast-paced cardio sessions, freestyle wraps, releases, and combine the realm of Freestyle and Cardio skipping!
9960 in stock
Free 90 day returns, shipping and a lifetime guarantee
Are you not satisfied with the order?
It doesn’t happen too often, but we respect your feelings at all time.
You can return your order for free up to 90 days after receipt and we will ensure that the purchase amount is refunded within 5 working days after we’ve received the rope back from you.
We live and breath by quality. If your rope snaps within the first 90 days, we will send you a new one. On top of that, you get a LIFETIME guarantee on all of our handles. No questions asked. That’s how confident we are.
Shipping times & costs
Average Delivery Time:
Netherlands: Handling Time: 0-1 Business days & Transit Time: 1-2 Business days (Mon-Fri)
Germany: Handling Time: 0-1 Business days & Transit Time: 2-4 Business days (Mon-Fri)
Belgium: Handling Time: 0-1 Business days & Transit Time: 2-4 Business days (Mon-Fri)
India (From IN Site): 3-10 Business days
USA (From US Site): 2-8 Business days
Rest of world: 12-15 Business days
Express: 1/4 Business Days
Netherlands: 4.95EUR (Free shipping from 50EUR)
Germany: 9.95EUR (Free shipping from 75EUR)
Belgium: 9.95EUR (Free shipping from 75EUR)
Europe: 11.95 – 18.95EUR
Rest of world: Normal – 19.95 – 29.95EUR
Rope Sizing & Length
All of our ropes are perfectly size-able to length.
The reason for that is because there are numerous factors that influence what will be the optimal length jump rope for you including your turning mechanics, where you hold your hands, you workout objective (e.g., speed, double unders, tricks), the length of your arms, and the length of your jump rope handles, to name a few.
But generally speaking, when you’re a beginner you want to put one foot in the middle of your rope and make the handles reach close to the shoulder. For more for experienced jumpers, the top of the handles should reach the armpit (Basic experience), bottom of chest (intermediate experience) or top abdominals (advanced experience) and you should be good.
All of our jump ropes ropes are standard 10FT which would be long enough for any beginner up to 190CM (6 feet, 2.8 in) in length. Taller than that? 11FT would definitely be long enough!
Try and build your own 11FT rope here – Build my 11FT Rope
Ps. Our ropes come with a complete from A-Z sizing guide which can also be found here – How to perfectly size my jump rope to my length
– High Quality PVC Cable – Nylon core
– Durable Rope
– Rock-hard, Shatter-free Handles
– 5MM Cable for Feedback AND Speed
– Eliminates tangling, makes you trip less and allows for smooth transitions and the best jumping experience every time.
– Highest quality PVC with nylon core allows for a longer lifespan and gives you the freedom to jump anywhere.
– Rock-hard, shatter-free handles give you the space to practice freestyle tricks on concrete without breaking.
– 5MM Cable gives you the feedback you need to feel your rope and the speed you want for an effective full-body workout.
[cusrev_trustbadge type=”SL” border=”yes” color=”#FFFFFF”]
Elevate ropes in action
Witness the Elevate Ropes in action, gracefully showcased by our incredible Elevate family.
Jump Rope Workout App
Introducing Elevate Shred, our complementary jump rope app designed to take your workouts to the next level.
- Programming for all levels: Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced jumper, our app offers jump rope programs tailored to your fitness level.
- Become the best version of yourself: Achieve your weight loss goals, get shredded, and build an impressive physique with the simplicity of a jump rope.
- Join the Elevate Family: Join a global community of jumpers and experience the fun and motivation of working out together. All you need is a jump rope to get started.
Included in every purchase.
LONG HANDLE ROPES